Love on top

 

29 August 2011













Shorts,shirt-H&M;Watch-Timberland;Ring-Loved by Blanche;Sunglasses-RayBan


I really love how these pictures came out,but I have to tell you a secret-we didn't want it like this.We just forgot to turn off the effects with color on camera and realized it when we got home.I think they look amazing like this,so it was destiny!That's what happens when you have camera like mine in your hands,I think the only thing I know about it is how to turn it on:) Hubby is photographer,so he's the one who's playing with our new toy all the time.I have to read manuals at least;)
Last night we went out in Irish pub,but I forgot to take pictures for you.I decided to write you more often about the places I'm visiting,since you all loved my last post about Naschmarkt.
Now I'm off shopping,actually I'm gonna try it to be "window shopping" since I'm saving money for Mallorca and Zara!Speaking of,I forgot to tell you that I'm going on honeymoon on Mallorca!That's what kept me going all summer!Resort,baby!
xx
B.
  FACEBOOK      LOOKBOOK      TWITTER




8 comments:

  1. fotografije su super :_))) i kosulja :-))) samo se vi zabavljajte sa tvojim fotoaparatom :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super je košulja!;)
    Fotke su fenomenalne...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobre su fotke, bijelo nije izgorjelo, a i ne smije, s obzirom kakvu bebicu imaš :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great set xx spotless combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhahah..super su ispale! joj želim ove fotke dok prelazim ulicu.. uvijek su mi taaako dobre! outfit je divan, šorc mi se posebno sviđa..i damn..kakve noge imaš!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stravaa fotkice, kao i outfit. ;)

    ReplyDelete