Seasons of my soul

 

10 February 2012







Dress-VINTAGE/ Bag-VJ-STYLE/ Bow,gloves-H&M/ Boots-DEICHMANN/




How cool are my gloves?One of the reasons I hate winter is because I can't wear rings and my nails are hidden.That's where these crazy H&M gloves come out.They're really show stoppers-people always stare at my hands:)
It's Friday finally!Looking forward to sleeping longer tomorrow,but I already know that will not happen.My body is used to waking up early,and I can't see that my eyes will open at 7 o'clock tomorrow:(
Gonna spend the afternoon with friends from course,and than night with girls.
Have fun!



Zar mi nisu cool rukavice?Jedan od razloga zasto mrzim zimu jeste zato sto ne mogu nositi prstenje i nokti su mi sakriveni.Eh tu dolaze ove ludjacke H&M rukavice.Malo je reci da privlace paznju,ljudi kostantno zure u moje ruke:)
Napokon petak!Radujem se sutrasnjem duzem spavanju,ali vec znam da se to bas i nece desiti.Moje tijelo se naviklo na rano budjenje i vec vidim da ce mi se oci otvoriti u 7h:(
Poslijepodne sa drugarima s kursa i vece sa drugaricama,vi?
Zabavite se!



BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK   LOOKBOOK   TWITTER


19 comments:

  1. Tufnice!!
    Sviđa mi se kombinacija boja ;)
    A rukavice su skroz blesave :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kako se ovu blesavi noktici slazu sa mashnicom! hiiit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloves are sooo cute!Great idea matching them with the bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pa rukavice su vristanje! Ahhahahahha... haljina ti je preslatka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slika sa masnicom je fascinirajuca! :)
    Odlicna outfit, volim polka dots! :)

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divna mi je ta haljinica. Rukavice su potpuni hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First when I saw the outfit I was like-What a cute gloves:)))So sweet and adorable dress..LOOVE the detail with the bow!I'm in love in this outfit!!!

    xoxo,
    Sherleyzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. You´re lovely honey!I like too much that vintage dress, so cool:-)
    Have a nice weekend!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ubila si ovim outfitom! Teget na bele tufne + crvena masna = savrseno

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rukavice su stvara, ali se meni mnogo sviđa ta retro haljina sa sve mašnom :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cijeli outfit za 10!!ali rukavice iz h&ma nema u nasem..grrr! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely! I love your dress! Gorgeous! Have a wonderful weekend! xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  13. rukavice su zakon, pogotovo uz tu masnicu <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have an amazing style, Love the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi!
    u have a great style, so glad i found ur blog!
    take a look at mine and follow if u like it!
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete