Fall Winter 2013 / 2014 Trend - PVC Skirt

 

08 December 2013

beeswonderland.com


I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but mine sure is. PVC skirt.
The trend that is here to stay. 
Perfect way to spice up an outfit, especially with the holiday season knocking on our doors.
Of course I prepared budget versions in different colors for you, so be sure to check it out. Start with the black one if you're not up to challenge, but you now how much I love brave girls;-)
Have a great Sunday, loves!




Mnogi od vas ce sada reci izricito "Ne". Lakirana suknja.
Trend koji definitivno ne ide nigdje.
Savrsen nacin da malo zacinite outfite, posebno kada nam praznici vec vire iza coska.
Naravno da sam za vas pripremila opcije u skladu sa nasim budzetom, pa ih ne propustite provjeriti.
Pocastite se crnom ako niste za izazov, mada znate koliko se divimo hrabrim djevojkama;-)
Ugodan ostatak nedjelje, lutke!





Click on the pictures for more info.



9 comments:

  1. Oh my I need at least one of these in my closet, right now! Perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuu mine too ♥

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will love to style the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, I loooooove it!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have similar to the first one - from Leg Avenue, bought in 2004. It is fashionable again? Nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this trend!!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting look, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about this texture. I'd try it, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your gorgeous picks, would gladly wear one of those brilliant PVC skirts! The blue one really stands out for me, such a fab colour! Amazing post my dear! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete