Fringe skirt

 

30 July 2014

fringe skirt h&m trend beeswonderland

fringe skirt h&m trend beeswonderland
fringe skirt h&m trend beeswonderland

fringe skirt h&m trend beeswonderland
fringe skirt h&m trend beeswonderland
H&M TREND fringe skirt (in stores in week 38)  /  H&M TREND blouse (in stores this week)


Who says we can't wear sequins and metallic looking clothes during the day? Some say even that it's allowed only on weekends! Crazy!
I wore this to go shopping for a new food processor with Le Hubs, can't be less glamorous, but I don't need a reason to wear my fringes. And shake them with a little bit booty movement.
See for yourselves in new outfit video on YouTube.
Have a great day, lovelies!




Ko kaze da ne bismo trebali nositi sljokice i sjajne stvari tokom dana? Neki cak kazu da je dozvoljeno samo vikendom! Van pameti!
Ovako sam izgledala u potrazi za novom kuhinjskom sjeckalicom sa D. Manje glamurozno ne moze biti, ali mi ne treba razlog da nosim svoje rese. I malo ih prodrmam mjesanjem.
Uvjerite se i sami u mom danasnjem outfit videu na YouTube.
Ugodan daaan!




16 comments:

  1. fringe skirt like this rocks !! especially on you hun, anytime §

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is gorgeous, I love how you captured the movement of it! The destination for these photos is beyond AMAZING! You're right in what you say, you never need a reason to wear some fringe and especially when it's as beautiful as this :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree... free the fringe :) Where was this shot? Beautiful back drop.

    Ariele Loewe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that skirt look amazing I juts love the way you style it. I have one my self but I had not come with a excuse to were it... Now I now I don't need one you are my inspiration.

    Check out my blog now to see my review and collaboration with sammydress.com
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com/2014/07/sammydresscom-review-collabortion.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice place and great skirt.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pa dobro kada su tako stilizovane, naravno da je super <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Love your style!

    XX
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I finally found your blog. Nice Outfit! Love the special skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ajme, ova suknja je predivna. Morat cu je check out (ako je uopce uspijem navuc preko dupeta) :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look - I absolutely love that skirt!
    Big Hug
    Hella of advance-your-style.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely amazing skirt ! Love the look, and the surroundings are great too !

    http://www.pardonmyobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete